Packages » Heart-of-Corbett
HEART OF CORBETT - TRULY WILD
Suggested Itinerary :-
Day 1 - Arrive Corbett National Park and check in at resort . Relax in the serene ambience of the resort & have your lunch. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening enjoy bonfire with wildlife movie show / guitarist. Dinner & overnight at resort.
Day 2 - Wake up early & gear up for an adventurous trek. Board your awaiting gypsy to reach start point of trek. The trails used in this trek is the same trail used by Jim Corbett to shoot Man eater of Mohan at Katt Ki Naav village. So our trek starts from Katt ki Naav at an altitude of 1200 meters from sea levels. The trek ends at another village called bhakrakot at an altitude of 550 meters.
Visit Corbett Museum & Garjia temple while coming back to resort. Have lunch. Rest of the day at leisure. In the late evening enjoy bonfire with wildlife movie show / guitarist. Dinner & overnight at resort.
Note - The trek duration is between 3 to 4 hours depending on the group and expect another 2 hours for commuting.
Day 3 -After breakfast board your waiting gypsy and start your journey inside Corbett National park. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense sal forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Corbett national park. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for jeep safari around Dhikala zone of Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house
Day 4 -Early morning start for morning jeep safari in the grasslands of Dhikala, Corbett national park. After breakfast move out of jungle via Dhangari gate. On the way visit crocodile point and high bank. Drop at Ramnagar. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Corbett national park.
|No. of Adults (above 12 years)||2||3||4||5||6|
|Cost per person (INR)||14500||13000||12800||12000||11800|
Note :- 12% GST Extra On Total Booking Amount
- » Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- » Accommodation for 2 nights at Machaan Resort in well appointed AC rooms/ Cottages
- » Accommodation for 1 night at Dhikala zone (Dhikala or Gairal rest house)
- » Tea/Coffee maker in the room at Machaan
- » Two times jeep safari while staying at Forest rest house (one jeep)
- » Gypsy charges, entry fees, vehicle entry fees and all government formalities
- » Buffet Meals at resort (2 lunch, 2 dinner & 1 breakfast)
- » Packed breakfast on day 2
- » Shared transport from resort to start point of trek
- » Drop from end point of trek to resort
- » Briefing sessions before the trek
- » Walking poles, trek bag, trekking bottle
- » Trekking guides (experienced trekkers and knowledge of terrain and forests)
- » First Aid kit and safety kit
- » Evening bonfire (depends on weather) at Bagheera
- » Live guitarist / wildlife movie show at Bagheera
- » Meals at Dhikala Forest Rest House
- » Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- » Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply & other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- » Above rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- » Rooms at all rest house inside Corbett national park are non air conditioned
- » In case flooding, heavy rain, riots, protest by local, arson, epidemic etc situation forest department has right to cancel confirmed booking or stop taking booking
- » Guest opt for night stay and jeep safari on their own risk our company has no responsibility for any unforeseen accident arises due to any misfortune beyond our control
- » Nearest medical facility is at Ramnagar it takes 3 to 4 hours to reach Ramnagar from Dhikala rest house
- » This package is not valid on Christmas & New year